She Loves Me:
1. This sweet summer dress from Old Navy. Of course, the ONE dress that fits me well from Old Navy only comes in one color. Sheesh.
2. My sweet friend Kat. We have been friends for 23 years and her grace and courage never cease to amaze me. She is a treasure I will cherish forever.
3. My hibiscus. They are going wild in my front yard – bright yellow and red, they make me smile whenever I drive up.
She Loves Me Not:
2. My fat. I swear I was doing so well and in the last 6 weeks everything went to hell, I’ve gained everything I lost and I feel like a nasty, dumpy blob most of the time. I am working out almost every day and am being mindful of portion size, which is my downfall, so hopefully, things will kick off again!1. The heat. I am NOT a summer person. At least I live in a dry area, because I’ve been to places where it’s hot AND humid and I nearly passed out because I couldn’t breathe. And happily enough, the rest of the week should be much cooler.
3. Allergies. Bleargh. I leaned in to trim some plants the other day and my leg brushed up against a plant. 20 minutes later, it is red, swollen and itchy. I ended up scratching it bloody during the night. Seriously, I’m so over allergies.
Linking to Michaela Noelle’s party!
2 thoughts on “She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not”
That dress is so cute!! Love when I find a comfortable, cute dress like that. This heat is crazy…especially today! UGH! Thanks for linking up 🙂
Glad it’s cooling down a bit this weekend – just found 2 more dresses that are going to be staples this summer, will blog about them next week ;D