No, not the show. More like, our lives.
My husband, bless his heart, has been working long, hard hours at his new job. The boys and I have been sick, on-and-off, for the past 3 weeks. We’ve decided to spend Saturday as a family, not going anywhere, not “accomplishing” anything other than good times spent together, which to me is the greatest accomplishment we can have.
Plans are flexible but include:
– Finishing the chocolate chip cookies I made last night. I blame my best friend for this new addiction!
– Dumping ALL the Legos on a blanket in the middle of the living room and building whatever we want.
– Making pretzels and experimenting with toppings and dipping sauces.
– Starting a new crochet project (thanks, Lisa!!!)
– Catching up on Supernatural (I’m about midway through season 2)
Or we may do none of this and just lay on the couch and pet Foxy all day long. She’d like that.